Last Updated on October 1, 2022 by
Hoverboards are small electronic vehicles which are great for fun rides. Think of them as an electric skateboard, but more convenient than an electric scooter. Apart from being a fun activity, hoverboards offer a great way to commute short distances. Children and adults alike can ride this vehicle.
The amount of maximum weight a hoverboard can carry depends on its size. For children, the maximum weight limit is approximately 120 lbs, while for adults it can range from 220 to 300 lbs (pounds).
Swagtron hoverboard weight limit
A Swagtron t hoverboard is great for children above the age of 8. This vehicle can easily sustain a body weight of up to 200 lbs.
For parents who are concerned about the security of their kids, there are some safety standards the Swagtron adheres to. For instance, using the hoverboard’s mobile app, parents can limit the high speeds, so the children can have a safe ride.
Some of the many amazing features of this hoverboard are as follows:
- Ground light effects which are synced to 30 different music tracks. Your kids can match their movements with the music beat for extra fun.
- In addition to this, you can sync the hoverboard with other streaming apps like Apple music and play your favorite songs on the built-in Bluetooth speakers.
- Offers a 5-year warranty on battery life, ensuring you get long term value for the money spent.
- Offers 500 watts of motor power with the help of dual high-power motors.
- 6.5-inch wheel size offers a smoother ride.
- Has great battery safety features to ensure extra security. The battery is nonflammable and noncombustible from any physical damage or puncture.
- The vehicle has a max speed of 7.5 Miles per hour (MPH).
- Has a quick 4-hour charge time on a single charge. That means you can continue having fun after a small halt.
Does Jetson hoverboard have weight limits?
Yes, the Jetson hoverboards, like the Jetson magma hoverboard, have a weight limit of approximately 220 lbs. The vehicle is perfectly suitable for teenagers above the age of 12.
The following are Jetson hoverboard’s most impressive features:
- The vehicle comes with light-up all terrain wheels, which add to the fun of evening rides.
- Jetson’s rugged tires offer a smooth ride, across all terrains – from smooth surface to off-road paths.
- The internal sensors of the hoverboard ensure stability through the use of active balance technology
- Has a 500 watt powerful motor, which is surprisingly quiet.
- Great terrain tires that make Jetson an excellent choice for riding on a rough terrain.
- Has a maximum range of 10 miles with top speed of 10 MPH.
- Acts as a self-balancing scooter by using anti-slip grip pads.
If you are new to hoverboards, Jetson is among the best hoverboards to get started.
Jetson plasma hoverboard max weight
The maximum weight that a Jetson Plasma hoverboard can carry is 220 lbs. Similar to other hoverboards by Jetson, this battery-operated hoverboard offers a quick recharge time and great safety features.
There are two color options available – Black and Iridescent. The build quality is sturdy and offers battery protection against physical damage.
It is completely driven on electric power, with just 3 hours required for a full charge. The maximum speed this hoverboard can reach is 10 miles per hour, covering a total distance of 10 miles.
It provides more power than 300-watt dual motors. Despite having a powerful engine, the plasma hoverboard does not generate a lot of noise.
While riding this vehicle, the wheels and deck light up using LED, making you look good travelling on any kind of terrain – smooth or rough. It is the best option for those looking for a reliable hoverboard.
Hover-1 i-200 hoverboard weight limit
This hoverboard is lightweight and can sustain up to 160 lbs. It is recommended for kids and not heavy adults.
There are many color options to choose from: Black, Black Trim, Camo, Galaxy and Gray. The hoverboard is great for kids looking for an easy, convenient and fast vehicle.
It offers a comfortable ride on different kinds of surfaces using its solid 6.5-inch wheels. In addition to that, the hoverboard is affordable and perfect for new riders to experiment.
Here are some more features of the Hover-1 i-200 hoverboard:
- The hoverboard can reach up to 7 MPH, covering a maximum distance of 6 miles on a single charge.
- It has LED lights in the wheel and tires which look very cool on the road.
- The battery is Lithium-Ion.
- It comes with a built-in Bluetooth speaker, so you can listen to your favorite tunes during the ride.
- The foot pads are slip resistant, ensuring your safety on the road.
Max weight for Hoverboard Walmart brand
The maximum weight a hoverboard from Walmart can carry ranges from 220 to 265 lbs. For instance, the Swagtron Warrior XL Hoverboard can hold up to 250 lbs of weight.
But if you are looking for a high functioning hoverboard with good speed, check out the Razor Hovertrax. This hoverboard has some top-notch features, such as:
- Maximum running speed of 8 MPH.
- 1 hour of continuous use without requiring to stop and recharge.
- Multiple settings that provide you with many gliding and riding options.
- Rubber, anti-slip foot platform for great balance, even allowing you to perform a 360 degree spin without the fear of toppling.
- Holds up to 220 lbs of weight.
- The frame is shatter-resistant in addition to having bumper protection.
- The hoverboard also has fender bumpers, LED power indicator and a light bar display.
Jetson all-terrain hoverboard weight recommendation
The Jetson all-terrain hoverboard is marketed to teenagers and light adults. So it can comfortably sustain 220 lbs. of weight.
The hoverboard can easily reach speeds of up to 10 MPH, which is relatively fast for a hoverboard. You can travel up to 8 miles without having to recharge.
When you have to recharge your hoverboard, it only takes 4 hours to get the job done. It has 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion 36V battery with a 300 watt motor.
The wheels are 6.3 inches, providing a climbing angle up to 15 degrees. This hoverboard also has water resistance, which can be a main reason for purchasing it.
What is the Jetson litho x hoverboard weight limit
The weight limit of the Jetson litho x hoverboard is 220 lbs. It is perfect for kids and teenagers above the age of 12. The only perceivable drawback is its long charge time (5 hours).
You can ride this hoverboard over many terrains. Its body deck and wheels light up while you ride the hoverboard, looking sleek and cool.
The LED light system has multiple pattern choices, suiting every mood and occasion.
It has a powerful 400 watt motor which guarantees a comfortable ride even on rough surfaces. Active Balance Technology will maintain your balance and prevent unsightly falls.
The hoverboard is relatively quick, traveling up to 10 miles per hour. On a full charge, you can cover a distance of 10 miles easily.
The surface has a textured matte finish, which imparts a mature look while the LED rims and tires add the coolness factor.
To prevent your feet from slipping, the hoverboard has a sturdy anti-slip grip. Now you can perform your favorite hoverboard antics without toppling over.
Lit hoverboards at Walmart under $100
It is very rare to find a hoverboard under $100. Hoverboards are an advanced piece of machinery which require superior technology to function. Also, getting a cheap hoverboard can compromise your safety.
Still, you can buy GOTRAX SRX MINI for $98 (the price may vary depending on when you visit the site for purchase).
Due to its cheap cost, this hoverboard offers limited features. For example, it can only reach a maximum speed of 5 MPH, while covering only 2.5 miles of distance on a full charge.
This hoverboard is only meant for kids as it can support a maximum weight of 88 lbs. Teenagers and adults will have to go for bigger or heavy-duty hoverboards.
It is available in 4 colors: Black, Blue, Pink and Teal.
FAQ relating to Hoverboard weight limit 200
What happens if you exceed the weight limit on a hoverboard?
Exceeding the weight limit on a hoverboard can compromise your safety. It can also damage your hoverboard, leading to wear and tear and malfunctions. Being 2 or 3 pounds over the weight limit is okay, but not ideal.
Is there a hoverboard that can hold 300 pounds?
Yes, there are hoverboards specifically designed to carry heavy adults. These heavy hoverboards can carry 250 to 300 lbs of weight. Some good options include the 8.5-inch Gyroor Hoverboard Warrior and Hyper GOGO Hoverboard (targeted to heavier adults).
What is the highest weight limit for a hoverboard?
Recreational hoverboards can sustain up to 300 lbs of weight. The maximum weight a hoverboard can carry is 330 lbs. But such hoverboards are only used in a professional setting and require a wheel-size of 10 inches.
Which hoverboard is best for adults?
Any hoverboard with a wheel-size of 8.5 inches is good for adult riders.
- Why Electric Vehicles Are Not Popular - January 29, 2023
- How Long Do Tesla Batteries Last Per Day? Battery Facts - January 25, 2023
- Do Electric Vehicles Have Air Conditioning? - December 21, 2022